Saturday 20 February 2010

(Re)view


Yet more reactions to a few of our videos:

"You are hilarious... They're very good, I will eagerly be awaiting more."

"Oooooh awesome!!! :-D"

"Good luck to you anyway your video was amusing x"

"Hi, I was just on your profile from the 'noostar' website and think you're great. I watched a couple of your videos and thought they were hilarious."

"These are fun and good – I watched about 4 of them in the end! They are rather ‘cute’! And yes, that is a compliment. I found the characters very easy to be drawn into"

"hey guys, like the channel, x."

“Enjoyed this video - good stuff!!”

“As Paul Weller once stuttered, 'that's enter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-ter-te-te-te-te-te-te-te-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tainmen-n-n-n-t'. Then formed The Stammer Council”

"I really like the rehearsal clip"

"You guys are really funny!"

"I like."

"Pretty funny!...(And nice camera/editing, too.) I watched them and the acting is very nice and natural, but I have a REALLY short attention span and they didn't grab me and make me watch til the end. Maybe it's just because they're about writing and acting, and I find it difficult to watch comedy about making comedy without feeling like a self-indulgent wanker."

No comments: