Tuesday 3 August 2010

Buttoned

They've been there for about a week now but I thought I'd take this opportunity to point out the buttons at the botton of each post.


Aren't they lovely? A sort of austere military grey that says look at me "I'm the way of the future." and smiles.

They are (from left):
The M that nearly looks like an envelope is for eMail and enables you to eMail a post to a friend.

The B is all over this page because it stands for Blogger and allows you to blog about our blog on your blog you blogger with Blogger.

The t is for Twitter (or possibly twitter) and is to help you share in your twits.

The f is for Facebook and shares a link to that post to your facebook page for the enjoyment of your friends and family alike.

The speech bubble allows you to share on Google Buzz.

I bet you don't use any of them, I bet you copy and paste instead.

No comments: