Wednesday 15 October 2008

Video Ga Ga

Some more reactions to A Writer's Meeting on Funny Or Die:

"hah..you guys are awesome...when's the next part?"

"Been on Mr Carruthers. I tried. They tried. Bless them.I'm sure they will be brilliant, if they came out of the kitchen."

"Great work guys! Would love to see more from you!"

"Er, yes-I suppose the 'trying' in "trying to be funny" is the operative word there.I have to say I don't think they'll be the next Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, or Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, but I suppose it's a valiant stab at comedy (though I do feel that this is just someone taping random conversations between three men on a Saturday afternoon).And what's with the cling-film tablecloth, and man in a monkey mask?"

"This is just great guys, a joy from start to finish! Loving the other vids as well, hope to see parts 1 and 3 up here soon!"

No comments: