Sunday 30 November 2008

Everyone's A Critic

Yet more reactions to A Writer's Meeting on Funny Or Die and YouTube:

"Nice vid Mr Carruthers.Lisa put me on to your channel. I will peruse the other episodes at leisure. Keep it coming." (Thanks Lisa.)

"Last night I had some time to kill before going out so I figured I'd watch them all...and I have to say, I'm really impressed. With all three of you. It got quite a few laughs out of me and the updated knock-knock one was almost painfully funny...It's worth pursuing...I'm not trying to get all gay on you (that'll come later!!!) but you really do have some serious talent...keep on it. It would be a crime if you didn't. I don't know if that was a pep-talk or what. More likely it's just my response to there being only five videos on youtube. Not only do I want to see more, but I imagine a lot of other people--if they had seen any of them--would want more. Great stuff. And keep at it."

"I've got loads if urine you could use...if you want"

"I missed all the jokes because I was distracted by the eye-candy on the far right."

"Hey there, love it.'Upstairs Downstairs...having sex, Friends...who have sex, Spaced...vagina. Just adding parts of a body onto a sitcom now.' Great guys"

"I'm wondering if you guys could perform at my son's funeral. He will only be three when he dies, if all goes according to plan."

"Awesome stuff, really liked it."

"they really were very good. Even when the material isn't quite at its strongest there's still a sense of three individuals working very well with each other, and that sustains the mood and keeps you watching...Anyway, yeah. I voted "funny" for the videos on Funny or Die, but I don't know what that site is, and unless I can actually sentence bad comedians to death it probably won't interest me to explore further"

"Sooo good to see Mr. Carruthers slowly splatting himself over the screens of innocent little giggle seekers! =D"

"You guys are so funny, i can't wait for the chance to see you on stage again. And I'm eagerly anticipating the next batch of vids :)"

All the videos still have 5 stars on YouTube.

No comments: