Monday 4 May 2009

Hearse Again

Before you can rehearse, do you have to hearse? Is there a hearsing process we go through beforehand?

We hearsed. We rehearsed. You reviewed.



Some more reactions to Rehearsals video:

"Loved it! I think the second dance sequence was my favorite."

"It certainly looked fancy, very good quality...Very nice video indeed."

"It got more than a few good laughs out of me."

"haha '....so can one of you get an erection please' don't beat around the bush now will you"

"i really like this video =D i've voted 'funny' for it too =)"

"i watched it earlier and thought it was funny....loved the dancing skit and singing! =D"

"lol your 'vocal warm-ups' cracked me up =D but i think all the windows in my house just smashed =P"

"'Turns out it was an imaginary hat'. God bless ludicrousness. More!"

"Birmingham has rhythm? I can name three things to prove that statement wrong.
1. UB40 are from Birmingham
2. Cleopatra are from Birmingham
3. Steven Robert Francis is from Birmingham.
All of the above have no rhythm. Fact."

"I saw this the other day and it made me laugh - especially the rasta bean bag wig! You guys are good together and i prefer it to the writer's meeting becuase there 'shit happening'. Really funny stuff though and looking forward to the next one."

"Still voting :) Love to see more, you guys are awesome. This must be really hard to write/construct."

No comments: