Wednesday 6 May 2009

Practice Makes Practice


Yet more reactions to the Rehearsals video:

"Good job"

"Nearly every other act ive commented on I havent had really that much to say about, but you are genuinely funny! Kinda reminds me of The Office style dry sense of humour. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Hope you do well"

"Thank you for sharing with me"

"These people are good!"

"Hahahaha! Bloody loved it!!! MORE!"

"This fellow has a rubber face! Look! It's actually made of rubber! Real, live rubber! Like a rubber. I'd like to see the finished piece."

"Loving the dance moves!!! They made me happy :)"

"Great vid by the way...Fantastic, actually. Very lol."

"your vid was excellent"

"Great stuff! I’ve voted and now I’m watching the videos on youtube"

"Very funny stuff...Big up BRUM. "Hope you like jammin too!" "Who was That"..I think it was UB40 but I'm not sure."

"So there are actually people on Noostar with talent. I was have my doubts. Great stuff. Should be on Comedy Lab."

2 comments:

Jane said...

I just watched the rehearsals video. Very funny, but it could do with a teeny bit of cutting. My favorite was the wonderful Haircut sketch - simple and had me laughing out loud even before the poor guy came into shot. You just KNEW it was going to be a really shit haircut. Excellent - and I like the genuine warmth. Glad I've stumbled across your blog.

One of Them said...

We glad you found us.