Friday 18 July 2008

I've got secrets

And here they are:

I sometimes deliberately give people the wrong directions.

I have never been to Sheffield.

I lied to my orthadontist so as to not have to go, despite my teeth not being fixed.

I am losing my hair.

I don't have a PhD in space medicine, but then neither do you.

I say I'm a dog person, but only because I dislike dogs less than cats.

I am Banksy.

Some of this is not true.

I was not the gunman on the grassy knoll.

I like London's bendy buses.

I think Blade Runner is overrated.

I am bored of being bored.

I thought by now we'd be living on the moon.

I still have a crush on Sophie Aldred.

I apologise sometimes just to make conversation.

I once thought that history was actually black and white.

I don't dislike Shakespeare, but I can take it or leave it.

I think Timothy Dalton was the best Bond.

I don't like summer.

I can't drive.


I once ate a complimentary sweet in a restaurant, then wrapped up a bit of onion my friend had spat out in the silver paper and then put the spit-encrusted onion sweet imposter back in the bowl of genuine sweets.

No comments: